From ZT and Danish designer Jens Ansø, the new 0235 expands on the original 0230, offering a high-class, premium performance carry.
The new spear point blade is opened with a double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade. They hold the blade safely closed for carrying.
Then, for controlled open and close, the 0235 also has a half-open position.
An extra-deep-carry clip provides a new way of carrying this sleek, simple, and extraordinary design.
- Made in the USA
- Double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade for safe carrying, controlled open/close
- Blue anodized aluminum backspacer with integrated lanyard attachment
- CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention
- stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Extra-deep-carry pocket clip provides a convenient, low profile carry
- Ultralightweight carbon fiber handle
Blade Material: CPM 20CV
Blade Thickness: 3.1 mm
Blade Length: 66 mm
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Overall Length: 160 mm
Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
Pocket Clip: Steel
Weight: 51 g
Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- 1 knife in original box