Terms and Conditions
This translation is designed to inform you about our Terms and Conditions in the English language. Under no circumstances does this translation supersede the original Allgemein Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB) in german language. All contracts are completed in the German language and fall under the jurisdiction of Swiss law. Any disputes brought forth must be conducted in the Swiss courts in Disentis Switzerland.
Conclusion of a contract:
The contract comes off with the delivery of the ordered goods by us. With the order, the customer makes a binding offer to us that he wants to conclude a contract with us. The order is concluded when the customer presses the button "Complete Payment". By sending the goods to the customer, we accept the offer of the customer (the order) for the conclusion of the contract.
- Our delivery partner is Swiss Post (Schweizerische Post).
- Within Switzerland we deliver the items with Letter or PostPac (Priority or Economy). If the order value exceeds CHF 500 we ship registered.
- For delivery to foreign countries we use MiniPac or PostPac International Priority with registered mail.
- The shipping costs are displayed in the shopping cart per order. These shipping costs also include a share for the packaging material in addition to the effective shipping costs.
- Depending on the chosen shipping method, an insurance against loss or damage in transit may be included in the shipping costs or may not be. The customer has to choose the appropriate delivery service.
- In some conditions (large or heavy items), additional packaging costs may apply. These will be mentioned it the item description.
- All items we have in our own stock are delivered within 5 working days. If this is not possible we will inform the customer.
- For all items we don’t have in our stock, delivery time depends on the availability at our suppliers. This can be up to 2 months. If an item is no longer available, we will refund the customer.
- If the shipping company sends the goods back to the seller because delivery to customer was not possible, customer bears the costs for unsuccessful shipping.
- Pickup is not possible.
- We accept only prepayment.
Swiss customers may use prepayment with banc transfer or Paypal.
For customers outside Switzerland payment methods may vary, usually its Paypal.
- Payment must be received by us within 10 working days of order completion. Otherwise we are entitled to cancel the order and resell the goods.
- All prices in our shop are in Swiss Francs (SFr, CHF).
You can also switch to Euro. The prices in Euro are calculated by the webshop using a factor defined by us.
- Our company is not subject to VAT.
- Prices may change at any time.
Should a merchandise be delivered with apparent shipping damage customer must immediately report the damage at his post office. The post office has to create a report to prove the damage. The Customer has to inform us about this claim as soon as possible. Without properly completed claim form no reimbursement will be made by the transport provider and therefore no refund to the buyer from our side.
Reimbursements in case of loss or damage in transit:
Depending on the chosen delivery service, a refund of the insured value of the goods by the transport provider (mostly Swiss Post) is possible. The amount of the refund is subject to the guidelines of the transport provider. Our refund to the buyer shall not exceed the amount that we receive from the transport provider. If the value of goods exceeds the insured value, the customer must bear the difference. If the transport provider refuse reimbursement (eg because a claim form does not exist) no refund is made on our part.
Unless otherwise noted, the products have an original manufacturer's warranty. Customer must be sent the products directly to the manufacturer.
Cancellations / redemptions:
Any subsequent changes by the customer in a completed order, are only possible in exceptional cases and with our consent.
Ordered goods can only be sent back, if it is proven that we have delivered wrong or defective goods. Goods must be in unused condition and sent back in the original packaging.
Delivery to foreign countries:
We deliver to foreign countries as well. However, depending on the country, import taxes, import duties, value added taxes etc. may apply. These costs have to be paid by the customer directly to the customs or tax authorities in the foreign country and are not included in the costs indicated in our shop.
The content and the value of goods of each shipment will be declared by us in or on the package into the customs form.
The customer must ensure that the goods ordered by him may be imported into the respective country and do not violates any laws. We disclaim all liability in this regard.
Jurisdiction is the seat of the provider.
7180 Disentis, Switzerland
Changes to this Terms and Conditions at any time.