Payment / Dispatch
This translation is designed to inform you about our Payment and delivery in the English language. Under no circumstances does this translation supersede the original in german language "Versand und Zahlungsbedingungen" and AGB.
- Our delivery partner is Swiss Post (Schweizerische Post).
- Within Switzerland we deliver the items with Letter or PostPac (Priority or Economy). If the order value exceeds CHF 500 we ship registered.
- For delivery to foreign countries we use MiniPac or PostPac International Priority with registered mail.
- The shipping costs are displayed in the shopping cart per order. These shipping costs also include a share for the packaging material in addition to the effective shipping costs.
- Depending on the chosen shipping method, an insurance against loss or damage in transit may be included in the shipping costs or may not be. The customer has to choose the appropriate delivery service.
- In some conditions (large or heavy items), additional packaging costs may apply. These will be mentioned it the item description.
- All items we have in our own stock are delivered within 5 working days. If this is not possible we will inform the customer.
- For all items we don’t have in our stock, delivery time depends on the availability at our suppliers. This can be up to 2 months. If an item is no longer available, we will refund the customer.
- If the shipping company sends the goods back to the seller because delivery to customer was not possible, customer bears the costs for unsuccessful shipping.
- Pickup is not possible.
- We accept only prepayment.
Swiss customers may use prepayment with banc transfer or Paypal.
For customers outside Switzerland payment methods may vary, usually its Paypal.
- Payment must be received by us within 10 working days of order completion. Otherwise we are entitled to cancel the order and resell the goods.
- All prices in our shop are in Swiss Francs (SFr, CHF).
You can also switch to Euro. The prices in Euro are calculated by the webshop using a factor defined by us.
- Our company is not subject to VAT.
- Prices may change at any time.
Delivery to foreign countries:
We deliver to foreign countries as well. However, depending on the country, import taxes, import duties, value added taxes etc. may apply. These costs have to be paid by the customer directly to the customs or tax authorities in the foreign country and are not included in the costs indicated in our shop.
The content and the value of goods of each shipment will be declared by us in or on the package into the customs form.
The customer must ensure that the goods ordered by him may be imported into the respective country and do not violates any laws. We disclaim all liability in this regard.